York Security Measures
WHEN ENTERING THE CHURCH:
Please wear a face covering at all times when inside the exhibition. if you do not have your own mask we will provide you with a disposable one at the entrance.
All staff are will be wearing face masks for your safety.
We have sanitising stations placed around the church, please use these accordingly.
We are working hard to ensure your safety and thank you for your patience.
1. Please wait in the queue. please observe social distancing.
2. Please use the santising station before entry.
3. You will be guided through to the main exhibition.
4. Please take a seat where you are shown. please do not move the deckchairs/benches. we have placed them for your safety at the appropriate social distance.
All seats are cleaned regularly by our staff.
5. The show runs on a 35 minute loop. once you have seen the show in its entirety, please make your way to the vases and virtual reality sections.
6. If you need to use our toilet facilities, we ask you to do so before you move into the virtual reality area. all toilets are cleaned every hour.for visitors who are wheelchair users, a member of staff will assist you when the main show has finished, and guide you to the virtual reality section.
7. If you are guided to the waiting area for virtual reality, please observe social distancing.
8. If you would like to use our sketch and colour section, please use the disposable gloves provided when using the crayons.
9. When taking part in virtual reality, we ask all visitors to wear the eye mask and hair cap provided for your own protection. if you need any help, a member of staff will be there to instruct you.
10. When you have finished your virtual reality experience, please head up the stairs to read more about van gogh, and visit our gift shop.due to current circumstances,
Please refrain from touching shop items. if you would like to see how something works, please ask a member of staff and we will be happy to show you.if you are a wheelchair user, we have a list and range of items from the gift shop at the entrance. if you see anything you would like, a member of staff will be happy to assist you with your purchase.
11. After you have visited our gift shop, you can exit via the mezzanine level. please hold on to the handrail whilst using the stairs. the handrail is cleaned and sanitised regularly.
12. If you have any questions, please ask a member of staff. we are happy to help and want to ensure your safety.